Pierce, W. D., & Cheney, C. D. (2017). Behavior analysis and learning: A biobehavioral approach (6th ed.). New York, NY: Routledge.
1. Give a novel (not discussed in the book or in class) example of respondent conditioning- identifying the steps in the process and labeling the NS, US, CS, CR, and UR.
_________ (US) ——- ___________ (UR)
____________ (NS) + ________ (US)—- ____________ (UR)
______________ (CS)——— ______________ (CR)
2. Describe respondent habituation and give an example.
3. State the definition of contiguity and a contingency identifying the primary differences between the two.
4. Describe the process of respondent extinction and why it occurs (p. 74)
5. Describe the process of respondent generalization and why it occurs.
6. Describe the role of stimulus novelty & familiarity in the US and CS pre-exposure effects.
7. Describe 2nd order conditioning and how this could explain certain fears and phobias.
8. Describe how respondent conditioning could explain placebo effects.
9. Describe the conditioned suppression procedure.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more