Two Part Assignment
Produce the Assignment submission in a single Microsoft Word or Open
Office document. Be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as
required, check your spelling.
Assignment: Part 1
1. Describe some strategies that would support the development of perceptual motor skills. Give examples.
2. Why should early childhood educators be concerned with the fundamental motor skills?
3. Why should games for young children be noncompetitive?
4. What safety risks should the teacher keep in mind when children are climbing on a climbing frame? Give some examples of what guidance would be necessary to help children remain safe.
5. What three components are necessary for children to learn any motor skill?
6. Identify the steps people go through in order to be helpful.
7. List the basic categories of friendship skills.
8. Identify three of the major components of social responsibility.
9. List three reasons why a group of young children may exclude a particular child.
10. Identify 3 strategies for helping children develop positive attitudes toward diversity
1. Give children opportunities to interact with adult members of their own and other cultural groups. Based on what you have read, discuss in detail five strategies you would use to create a classroom climate in which children treat each other with kindness.
2. A common criticism of American social studies education is that children don’t know enough about history and geography. Describe an activity that you would create to help a group of 4 year olds become interested in one of these subjects. What would you plan for a group of second graders? Discuss in detail what the activities would look like and what you expect children to learn from them.
3. Identify the three steps people go through in order to be helpful. Write a puppet script/ skit to demonstrate to children these three steps. You may wish to include narration in your skit as well as dialogue between the two characters (one who needs help and the one who is the potential helper). Remember that children relate best to puppets that resemble people rather than animals or cartoon characters.
This is the Learning Materials: Part 2 Assignment
Assignment: part 2
The purpose of the assignment is to research, analyze and evaluate current academic, research-based articles from credible, peer-reviewed journals in this discipline.
– What question/hypothesis was the researcher trying to answer or investigate?
– Explain how the study was designed
What biases could exist in the sample selection?
Your essay should be 1250-1500 words and should include at least four (4) citations. The sections should be clearly marked with headings so that your instructor knows which points you are addressing. Follow the guildelines for APA writing style. The title page and references page do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more