1) Take a virtual museum tour. Many institutions allow some collections to be viewed online.
2) Pick a site from the list below and
3) Navigate the site by clicking on topics, images, and videos, if present.
4) View at least 8-12 images on the site you choose.
5) Read all of the text on the site. The texts of each exhibit vary, but most include the artist’s biography and information about individual images and the artist’s style.
6) It is also important to enjoy the experience. Hopefully, you will be inspired by the virtual tour.
1) Virtual Tour of Winslow Homer.
2) Virtual Tour of Edward Hopper.
3) Virtual Tour of Small French Paintings
4) Virtual Tour of Islamic Art
5) Virtual Tour of Prints by Robert Rauschenberg
ASSIGNMENT: 2 PARAGRAPH MINIMUM
Answer the following questions related to the virtual museum tour instructions. State which virtual tour you engaged in and respond to the following:
1) Name two works of art viewed in your virtual tour and
a) Explain what subjects, themes, and stylistic characteristics enhanced your appreciation of art.
2) Describe the level of enjoyment the experience afforded.
a) Share one or two details about your emotional response.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more