Study #3 – Children and Obesity (25 pts.)
Students will evaluate an article of their choice to include one or more of the following:
1. Childhood obesity incidence
2. Risk factors to childhood obesity
3. Effects of obesity on children’s health
4. Diet/activity practices of obese children
5. Parental involvement in obesity of their children
6. Case studies of obese children
7. Prevention strategies of obesity in children
8. Lifestyle factors that contribute to childhood obesity
9. Comparison of obesity of children around the world, or just in the U.S.
10 . The role of sugar, fat, etc. in obesity of children
Students will prepare a 2-3 page report to summarize the article and provide opinion regarding the information they evaluate. Prepare a visual aid to accompany the report. This can include pictures, graphs, tables, diet plans, etc. Attach a copy or link of the article to the report.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more